Welcome
Welcome to Ranger Dave's Place

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Stopping to say hi.

JUST JOINED? stop in and say HI Image

Moderator: soushoreguy

Stopping to say hi.

Postby PaulW » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:09 pm

Getting my name out to the New Hampshire wheeling community. I'm currently active on the ENH forum, and I'm looking for additional groups to get to know. A little about me. Currently in Plainville CT, but will be relocating to Keene next summer after the kids are out of school. I've been an active member of the offroad community for over 25 years weather it be on dirt bikes, atv's, or suvs/trucks. My current junk is the family friendly (3 kids in car seats still) 99 WJ that sports a 2" bb, some metric 31's and a winch. It's big, cumbersome, and ugly, but man for what I've taken it through, seems to be fairly capable even with the little amount of mod's I've done so far. I'm a professional auto tech by trade, and a proficent welder/fabricator by hobby. I look forward to bombing the forum with both helpful, and mildly amusing posts. Here's my junk, sure a poser shot on a rock or curb or something could be done but that cliche is so worn out (I know blurry cell phone pic, but eh I tried).

The well used side...

See it has a winch YEA!
PaulW

Re: Stopping to say hi.

Postby Dave » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:04 pm

welcome...not much goin on
THE TRACTOR,BUILT MY WAY NOT BOUGHT
86 Ranger,D35/8.8,456's all locked,1350/Np205 doubler(83.3crawl), extended raidus arms,2.9/5spd,4in lift, sitting on 33 MK's

WELCOME TO RANGER DAVES PLACE
Dave
Site Admin

Highscores: 2

Re: Stopping to say hi.

Postby PaulW » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:05 pm

Dave wrote:welcome...not much goin on

I noticed that. ENH seems to have the monopoly on NH wheelin scene. Even DWE is dead.
PaulW

Return to Introduce Yourself